perjantai 4. huhtikuuta 2014

Cosplay madness!

Hey there loves!

I'm so happy to tell you guys that I'm finally making a cosplay, and this will be my first anime character cosplay I've ever done! I'm not professional with this hobby but gladly I'll get plenty of help during this! ^_^
I am so exited! 

The plan is




Ritsuko Mukae from Sakamichi no apollon.

Why I did pick this character is very easy to explain; she is from the series that I love to death, her personality is nice (I usually get very annoyed by the female characters.) The outfit won't require too much from bodyshape so if I'll be able to lose just a bit before summer, it will be okay.
Also she has brown hair and eyes, that I have naturally, this means that the brown wig and lenses will suit me just fine cause my natural colors are nearly same, I only need to highlight them.

One thing I was worried of that this chara alone will not be noted, I'll need some cosplay. I'm so happy that a friend of mine, Naomi offered to cosplay Kaoru, another character from Sakamichi no apollon!


(Kaoru Nishimi)

I'm very thankful to Naomi that she is doing this with me! This makes me very very very exited and honoured since her costumes are always so wonderful. I'm sure she will manage to make Kaoru very well!

What have I done so far?

Well, there is pretty much time still, since I'm not the one who is sewing my costume (my frien Jonna will sew it and  I will pay, I'm useless with sewing machine.), I have been looking around for the other features of Ritsuko. I ordered black, slightly curly wig some time ago and I decided to use same wig for this costume. I was happy to find out that the seller of this piece offered exactly same one in dark brown, so I ordered it.

I need to cut the bangs and also the entire wig needs to be shorter, I'll have lot to do with this one.
Also I already ordered lenses for my eyes, I want my eyes to pop out since the bangs of my wig will be very short. 
These are Magic Eye ones with two tones and they can be used for one year. I can't wait to test them.

I know I'm going to have plenty of trouble with Ritsuko's briefcase and shoes. The briefcase (something similar) I'll be able to find from ebay, but the shoes I don't think I'm going to be brave enough to actually order from internet, I just need to get to try them on cause my shoe size is so trouble.

While I was hunting everything from ebay, I was actually able to find glasses for Naomi, and ofc I needed to order them. 
Don't they look exactly like Kaoru's?

This is a topic that I could be writing for ages of, but let's cut this for now.

LATERS!

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 
Template designed using TrixTG