lauantai 5. huhtikuuta 2014

Drama in wonderland, and other troubles...

Hey there.

Last night me and Naomi booked hotel room from Lahti where we can stay during Desucon -14. This plan of ours became a drama-trouble for me cause it just made my friend very pissed, cause we have always gone together. I didn't think everything till the end, so here I am, feeling all bad even tough no one else even thought about the hotels or anything, and me and Naomi literally got the last hotel room of Lahti.
This entire thing exploded on my face.
I'm tired of this, that all my decisions and plans always seem to make someone sad/mad. I'm so sick of it. 
Anyhow, me and my friend had a talk about this, but at the end I still don't feel good.

Lately it's been hard to communicate with people, especially with those who usually are bit negative. :(
I still go from calm to panic within minutes, and I'm so sick of feeling like this.

I'm not going to feel all down about this, cause I just cannot take something like this anymore. Not everything is on my shoulders, and nothing is written in stone tablets, people.
Things like this can easily make me dig my own grave, but now I'm going to be adult with this and not take it too heavy.

I'm having a hard time and I'm openly telling it to you.
Please understand.




0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 
Template designed using TrixTG