sunnuntai 30. maaliskuuta 2014

LAN weekend!


This weekend I took part in small computer and gaming party called GigaB1t LAN. Weekend passed by very nicely and I really had some good time with my friends. 
Sleeping was hard over there and I'm supposed to go to school tomorrow, i wish this will work out for me.


I won Saints Flow energy drink! Kiitos/Thank you PJ media productions!

Anyhow, the gaming part in this weekend was great. We had some silly matches for example LIARO, FLATOUT and SMOKING GUNS. All these were so hilarious since there were so many of us playing. Old games are awesome LAN games.
I wished that there would have been some more activity during Gigab1t, I had dreams earlier about attending into TAW's  HAWKEN amateur tournament. I couldn't get a team going and the tournament was cancelled because of the lag of teams. Too bad.


HAWKEN got this new patch earlier this week.
I totally liked the new stuff, and we finally got some funny stuff such as cockpit decorations!


Also I think it's great that they added some of these reticles! They help me to aim way better that the ones I used trough playclaw!


Earlier this week I got my water marbles from mail and I am so happy. I did wait for weeks to get them since I was so curious how would they feel and work. I was very pleased how they became.
Here's some pictures:








As you can maybe see, I was very overly-exited about these cute little marbles. The thing is that I have been having these anxiety attacks lately, even for example while gaming, and just looking and handling these tiny things help me sort out my mind and calm down.
It hasn't always been like this, just I've had hard times lately and I guess this is the result of it all.
It's fine, I'll live. Nothing there what I wouldn't be able to handle with.

Sorry about the lag of text in this post!
I'm just bit out of words but I wanted to share some of this photos with you guys. Anyhow!

MORE LATER!

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 
Template designed using TrixTG