tiistai 25. maaliskuuta 2014

Bad day...

Yeah, as the title says, I have had pretty bad day. 


Everything has felt so horrid and unpleasant, all my ideas have been put down already on thought-level. I feel like I don't have permissions to feel like I do about anything in this world.
People have been asking very weird questions from me today, and I have been biting my lip while answering. Whole day has been like a bad interview.
Can this day be done already, please?

Usually when I feel bad, I clean up and do some housework, just like I've done today.
There is something about it what makes me feel better, always. It's the only thing after all what helps. Sometimes also talking with someone helps, but this is the thing that works for sure.

I have been thinking about my school and studies today.
Been thinking about my career...
Everything troubles me.
I know I'll be finishing this school in 1,5 years and of course I'll finish it, but I don't know if cooking really is the thing I want to be doing till the end of time.

Life is too short that you would be doing something that you don't enjoy... Neh?
I would enjoy kitchen work, but just in right environment. Working around people who got totally negative spirit is horrible. Also people who create drama from everyday things tend to scare me.
I just cant be surrounded by such people every single day. I'd hang myself.

Yet now when I mentioned for few people about my so-called possible plans for future, everyone reacted so negatively. I hate it. It's about my future, not theirs.
I am person who totally cares what other people say, just as much as everyone else. And those who deny this, they lie.

After suffering from my human-error, I recorded a "happy" vlog entry about weekend and other stuff.
I just had to think bout something else.



I can't wait for weekend.
These LAN events always make me so happy. Gaming is fantastic.
It lets you explore other worlds and even meet new people who share same interests with you.
I don't know where would I be without internet and games, I have met people who without I wouldn't be here.

Anyhow, this is the post for today.
Sorry about this spirit here, I just can't help it...

Let's see if I can write something better tomorrow!

See you!

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 
Template designed using TrixTG