sunnuntai 16. maaliskuuta 2014

How can one play so badly...



Good morning! I wasn't really able to make it trough the day without sleep, but here I am once again, let's see if I can make it today.
I really got to get myself in some sort of routine.

Sunday's training was nice, but yet again I played horribly. None of my hellfires ended where I wanted them to. My team won one match but that was pretty much it.
This training session was also bit sad since one of our officers is leaving TAW. I was happy to play on his team.

I can feel that there will be some changes coming in TAW, but I guess that's just exiting.





Right now I'm once again waiting for the shops to open up. Maybe this time I can actually get there.
After that I think I'm gonna start Skyrim since I just made a new game. Installing so many graphic mods ruined my lvl 40 game, so all I could have done was restart.
I need to admit, I still haven't completed the main quest cause I am too tempted to do little quests from here to there and explore Skyrim. It's wonderful when it doesn't matter how much you'll play it, you'll always find something new from the map!

I'm off to shop now, before that, here's some photos!







Catch you later!


0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 
Template designed using TrixTG