lauantai 15. maaliskuuta 2014

Weekend!

Oh dear...


I really hate that I get into the writing spirit on these early hours and I know I should be sleeping. Well here I am. Nothing to do about it anymore! :D

This weekend has been very smooth, my sleeping cycle is a living hell and I think my boyfriend will someday remove my head because of it, will see.
Anyways, fridays so called "sining night" on TAW's teamspeak channel was an success. Everyone came out with some sort of sounds, I just got to love when people are so funny and open!
Saturdays Hawken matches were terrible, I don't know what is wrong with me exactly but somehow today it seemed I couldn't get anything done in these games. Horrible.
On sunday night there will be our mandatory practice, I wish that I'll be able to get myself together before that. Failing into this training always feels very bad.


Out of gaming...



Next week I got my doctors appointment. I hope that he suggests me to go to school now but let's see. I haven't been too fine lately but I think just sitting at home ain't doing too much good for me.
I'm just so happy that I've got TAW members online almost at any hour of the day. It's fantastic to chat trough the days.

I got one of my new wigs! This one is dark brown, really curly one and I'm absolutely in love with it!
I'm still waiting to get another curly one, but I think it wont be as great as this one, and I might just re-sell it. Anyways I took a risk with it since it is light brown, and I don't truly know if will suit me.

My tattoo is also healing up very well, it's still bit itchy but I think it already looks how it's supposed to.


Anyhow, I'm going to go trough the day without sleep and fix my sleep times finally, let's see if I will be even able to keep myself awake for 2 hours when the shops open and I'll be finally able to get some chocolate! Thanks to my clan mate talking about all kinds of chocolate, great inception, I give you that!

Catch you later!



0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

 
Template designed using TrixTG